Next IT is the intelligent interface company. We pioneered the world of digital, conversational assistants (chatbots) and since 2002 we have been finding ways to make them think more intelligently and act more naturally.
Next IT is currently in need of a skilled analyst to serve on a high-performing, cross functional team, and we’re looking for candidates who are fascinated by new ways of interacting with computers, and who want to design the human/machine conversations of the future.
The Analyst performs the following tasks:
- Serves as a point of contact to internal and external resources for the development of the conversational assistant, including determining the boundaries and expression of its knowledge and capabilities.
- Works with clients and the internal team to discover what API integrations would add value.
- Documents integration end points and the scope of the assistant’s knowledge to guide the development team’s implementation.
- Assists the customer in creating a Conversational User Interface (CUI) by developing accurate, well-written responses for the conversational assistant.
- Evaluates large volumes of data from varying sources and presents actionable feedback about the findings to clients, executives, development teams, and other project stakeholders.
- Reviews the conversational assistant’s responses for accuracy and clarity, and communicates recommended changes to clients when necessary.
- Evaluates the user experience offered by the conversational assistant by working with user experience designers.
- Uses both established and creative techniques to analyze client data and makes recommendations on how the Natural Language Processing (NLP) of the conversational assistant can be improved.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college and/or related experience. Degree in General Linguistics, Applied Linguistic, Language Technologies or other technical degree is desirable.
- Ability to write effectively for a variety of audiences and must be able to not only summarize large volumes of data, but also understand and communicate the language nuance items within that data.
- Have strong communication skills, analytical/problem solving skills, and experience developing use cases.
- Good documentation and organizational skills using tools like Confluence and JIRA.
- Technical background is beneficial to help bridge the gap between business and development.
- Agile experience is desired.
- Experience with business intelligence (BI) tools is desired
- Secondary language is highly desired (Spanish, Portuguese, French, German).
Candidate must be able to successfully clear all required federal, state and county background checks, including a higher-level government screening if required for project.
Next IT offers a fast-paced work environment with competitive compensation and excellent benefits including comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability and 401(k).
Next IT Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Next IT is proudly based in Spokane, Washington. For more information, please visit: www.NextIT.com.
Or email us at: Careers@NextIT.com