Next IT, a Verint company, has an immediate need for a Content Analyst to work out of our Spokane Valley, WA office. The Content Analyst is assigned to the Intelligent Virtual Assistant (IVA) division within the Verint Intelligent Self-Service department. This role requires an acute understanding of business priorities and user behavior data to define the appropriate knowledge and responses for our IVA solutions. A content analyst is responsible for performing analysis using the Verint suite of analysis tools, as well as other application suites, such as Microsoft Office. The Language Analyst may work on new implementations, continuous improvement projects, as well as, sales and product development projects.
The ideal candidate will possess innate problem solving skills with a drive to align to business objectives for the benefit of IVA users. This candidate must also be comfortable with client and stakeholder presentations of their analysis findings and recommendations.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Serves as a point of contact to internal and external resources for the development of IVA knowledge, including which areas of knowledge exist and how they respond.
- Works with clients to define knowledge areas to be built based on business value and priority.
- Documents knowledge areas for hand-off to the natural language model team, and works with the natural language model team to implement.
- Creates accurate, well-written IVA responses that follow the applicable style guide and best practices.
- Edits responses for accuracy and clarity, and communicates changes to clients when necessary.
- Evaluates large volumes of summary- or detail-level business data from varying sources and presents actionable feedback about the findings to clients, executives, natural language model teams, and other project stakeholders.
- Rates the user experience of IVA conversations.
- Uses both established and creative techniques to analyze client data and makes recommendations on how IVA knowledge can improve.
- Serves as a consultant to client employees working in a subject matter expert and/or analyst capacity.
- Provides feedback and guidance to the product development team to improve Alme and related tools for language analysis.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field; Analytics, Linguistics
- A minimum of 3-5 years of analysis experience
- Successful completion of Verint’s background check screening process including, but not limited to, employment verification, criminal search, OFAC, and SS verification
- Multi-platform experience including web application for desktop and mobile devices
- Up-to-date with the latest UI and UX trends, techniques, and technologiesAbility to manage tasks according to set priorities, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Experience with generating mind-maps, conversational flows, or similar visual designs
- Ability to present recommendations in a compelling manner
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience working at an enterprise and/or healthcare software company