We’re a company of innovative problem solvers who thrive in a fast-paced environment. We believe language understanding holds the keys for ubiquitous AI, and we're passionate about working as a team to create cutting-edge technology. Our conversational AI is a layer of technology that sits between our clients and their customers to answer complex questions, execute solutions and deliver the right outcome.
Next IT has been at the forefront of intelligent assistant technology since 2002. Alme, the most advanced cognitive interaction platform, is the choice of customer experience leaders like Alaska Airlines, Amtrak, Charter Communications and the U.S. Army.
We are currently seeking an experienced Corporate Controller. The Corporate Controller will manage a small staff of accountants and be an active member of the executive management team. He/she will produce accurate and timely consolidated GAAP financial statements, manage cash, produce and maintain the budget and quarterly forecasts, create and report financial packages for the board, bank and other key investors and successfully manage the yearly audit process.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Produce accurate and timely monthly financials
- Prepare weekly and monthly cash flow reports
- Prepare yearly budget
- Prepare quarterly forecasts
- Manage AR, AP, payroll and staff accountant duties
- Prepare specific schedules and other information in support of executive management, bank, investors and Board of Directors
- Prepare the necessary schedules and manage the yearly external audit
- Prepare the necessary schedules and support the external firm that prepares all tax return filings
- Perform all aspects of software revenue recognition and maintain the schedules that support it
- 5 years of Controller experience
- Software revenue recognition a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong computer skills with emphasis in Excel
- Working knowledge of GAAP
Next IT offers a fast paced work environment with competitive compensation and excellent benefits including comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability and 401(k). Next IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. Next IT is proudly based in Spokane Valley, Washington. For more information, please visit: www.NextIT.com.
Or email us at: Careers@NextIT.com