We’re a company of innovative problem solvers who thrive in a fast-paced environment. We believe language understanding holds the keys for ubiquitous AI, and we're passionate about working as a team to create cutting-edge technology. Our conversational AI is a layer of technology that sits between our clients and their customers to answer complex questions, execute solutions and deliver the right outcome.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of technology-related projects across various departments.
- Reviews project proposal, scope of work and other relevant information to understand overall requirements, determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, and resource requirements.
- Communicates with the customer, internal project team members and Next IT management on a consistent basis to ensure project expectations are being met and any concerns or obstacles are addressed immediately. Collaborates with the customer and project team members to develop creative solutions to accomplish project objectives.
- Establishes overall project work plans, schedules and specific iteration plans, along with necessary resource staffing for the project, and works with the functional managers for the assignment of project personnel.
- Builds iteration plans by working with the customer and project team resources to prioritize project tasks, assign owners and track completion progress. Confers with project team resources to outline work plans and understand assigned duties, responsibilities, and estimates for completion.
- Facilitates communication and coordinates the activities and tasks of project team resources to ensure the project is on schedule and within prescribed budget. Reviews the overall project status consistently to adjust the schedule, evaluate scope, modify resource allocations and plans as needed.
- Prepares project status reports for team members, management, the customer, or others.
- Collaborates with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Validates project team member estimates with functional management to ensure the project goals and objectives are being met with the highest level of efficiency possible.
- Along with project members and the customer, evaluates the overall project plan and makes recommendations for improvements related to resources, tools, process, communication and the like.
- Coordinates project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university; or six-plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience should include four or more years of leading software implementation projects.
- Must have extensive experience with iterative development, and have familiarity with various agile project management methodologies and experience leading projects.
Next IT offers a fast paced work environment with competitive compensation and excellent benefits including comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability and 401(k)
Next IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.Next IT is proudly based in Spokane Valley, Washington. For more information, please visit: www.NextIT.com.
Or email us at: Careers@NextIT.com