Senior Product Manager
We’re a company of innovative problem solvers who thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are dedicated to outcome and passionate about working as a team to create cutting-edge technology. Our conversational AI is a layer of technology that sits between our clients and their customers to answer complex questions, execute solutions and deliver the right outcome.
We're looking for a versatile Product Manager to join our product team. In this role you will play a large part in advancing the tools and techniques Next IT uses to emulate humans. You will be exposed to Next IT's entire product suite and will be expected to learn quickly. Your fresh perspective will help drive product direction and delight users.
The ideal candidates will have proven leadership skills, a strong product management background, the ability to drive change in matrix environments, and experience with delivering customer-driven products with a focus on great UX. We are looking for a creative problem solver with a passion for applying innovation, delivering quality and timely results, and continuously growing yourself and the organization.
If you enjoy solving difficult problems and working with a motivated team, please apply.
- Identifies market opportunities
- Defines and leads the definition of product vision and strategy
- Converts the vision to a product roadmap
- Identifies new products or enhancements to existing products by:
- Understanding and analyzing user needs
- Understanding Next IT's current product suite
- Understanding business requirements of internal functions like sales and delivery
- Leads the creation of specifications, prioritization of features, building of consensus and coordination of product schedules
- Creates or leads others in the creation of mockups, wireframes or POCs
- Drives product development using agile processes, tracking and communicating progress
- Gathers and incorporates product feedback into subsequent product releases
- Creates formal product documentation such as feature sheets and user guides
- BA/BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Math or equivalent field experience
- 5+ years of experience in technical product management or program management.
- Leader with demonstrated success in driving results in collaborative, cross-functional environments with little instruction or oversight
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy
- Innovative problem solver that can turn ambiguous problem spaces into clear solutions
- User-focused instincts for product design
- Solid mix of technical, product and business acumen
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Experience defining, managing and building software solutions from concept to delivery
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces
- Strong data skills
- High energy, self-starter with a bias for action
Next IT offers a fast paced work environment with competitive compensation and excellent benefits including comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability and 401(k). Next IT Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Or email us at: Careers@NextIT.com