Senior SDET (III)
We’re a company of innovative problem solvers who thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are dedicated to outcome and passionate about working as a team to create cutting-edge technology. Our conversational AI is a layer of technology that sits between our clients and their customers to answer complex questions, execute solutions and deliver the right outcome.
In this role you will play a large part in advancing the tools and techniques Next IT uses to emulate humans. Our ideal candidate will learn from the people, processes, and product around them, has a strong knowledge of the discipline of quality and a strong desire to share your expertise mentoring other developers.
- Implement and provide junior team members with training on all appropriate technologies and procedures
- Develop and implement automated testing procedures
- Black Box and White Box testing
- Develop Test Plan / Test Cases and related documentation. Test types include performance, stress, functional, configuration, integration and others as appropriate.
- Participate in conversations with project and functional team members to help identify opportunities and potential improvements to the overall testing and development processes.
- Lead the research and development of tools and techniques for efficient and improved software testing.
- Leads regular and frequent discussions with project and functional team members to help identify opportunities and potential improvements to the overall testing and development processes.
- BA/BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent field experience
- 5+ years working experience test automation or software development
- Significant experience using automation test tools (Selenium, Watir, QTP, etc.)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with web technologies (IIS, web services, browsers)
- Skilled writing in scripting languages (HTML, CSS, XML, PowerShell, etc.)
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in backend testing and white box testing
- Experience with any of the following technologies is a bonus (Linux, Python, Docker, Django, Postgres)
- True passion and interest in Natural Language Processing, User Experiences and the general progression of the AI industry.
Next IT offers a fast paced work environment with competitive compensation and excellent benefits including comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability and 401(k). Next IT Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Or email us at: Careers@NextIT.com