We’re a company of innovative problem solvers who thrive in a fast-paced environment. We believe language understanding holds the keys for ubiquitous AI, and we're passionate about working as a team to create cutting-edge technology. Our conversational AI is a layer of technology that sits between our clients and their customers to answer complex questions, execute solutions and deliver the right outcome.
We are currently seeking an experienced Software Developer. In this role, you will be responsible for the development of new functionality to, and enhancements of, the Alme Cognitive Integration Platform. You will work with various groups to develop creative solutions satisfying technical and business requirements.
- Define and implement technical solutions to defined business problems working with diverse technical and non-technical staff
- Passionate about building software products
- Desire and aptitude to learn new technologies
- Strong working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Experience building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience using NoSQL technologies such as Couchbase or MongoDB
- Working knowledge of distributed source control solutions such as Git
- Working knowledge of deployment technologies such as Docker
- Experience with Iterative/Agile/Scrum practices is preferred
- Manage evolving and/or changing priorities and delivery dates
- Determine technical solution feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Produce technical documentation for proposed or developed solutions, including flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- A Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Math or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to work in collaborative environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong design and analysis skills
Next IT is proudly based in Spokane Valley, WA and offers a fast-paced work environment with competitive compensation and excellent benefits including comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability and 401(k).
Next IT Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Or email us at: Careers@NextIT.com