Software Development Engineer in Test
We’re a company of innovative problem solvers who thrive in a fast-paced environment. We believe language understanding holds the keys for ubiquitous AI, and we're passionate about working as a team to create cutting-edge technology. Our conversational AI is a layer of technology that sits between our clients and their customers to answer complex questions, execute solutions and deliver the right outcome.
Next IT is looking for the ideal candidate to join our testing team working to ensure high quality in a diverse set of software applications. You will collaborate directly with project managers, developers, other testers and others in a fast paced work environment. The SDET is responsible for assuring the highest quality software using industry standard methods including designing, implementing and executing tests and scripts, locating bugs and defects, software validation, verify fixes, and documenting completion of testing. We need your help to make sure our technology is meeting our clients’ expectations, requirements, and is the best experience possible.
- 4-6+ years of software development testing experience
- Experience working with C#, C++, HTML, IIS, SQL Database, visual Basic (VB) and Test Automation
- Develops Test Plan / Test Cases and related documentation. Test types include performance, stress, functional, configuration, integration and others as appropriate
- Executes all appropriate tests within the test plan
- Documents software bugs and defects, and communicates known impacts to project team members
- Executes test automation processes
- Creates and maintains test automation
- Performs regression testing
- Manages the test environment or equivalent as appropriate
- Documents and distributes/communicates test results as appropriate
- Assists in the research and development of tools and techniques for efficient and improved software testing
- Works with project and functional team members to help identify opportunities and potential improvements to the overall testing and development processes
- Functions in a high-paced, cross-functional environment
- Professional, respectful and passionate
Education: BA/BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Math or equivalent field experience
Other: Next IT offers a fast paced work environment with competitive compensation and excellent benefits including comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability and 401(k).
Next IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Next IT is proudly based in Spokane Valley, Washington. For more information, please visit: www.NextIT.com.
Or email us at: Careers@NextIT.com