Sr. Enterprise Sales Executive
We’re a company of innovative problem solvers who thrive in a fast-paced environment. We believe language understanding holds the keys for ubiquitous AI, and we're passionate about working as a team to create cutting-edge technology. Our conversational AI is a layer of technology that sits between our clients and their customers to answer complex questions, execute solutions and deliver the right outcome.
Next IT pioneered the world of digital, conversational assistants/bots and since 2002 we have been finding ways to make them think more intelligently and act more naturally. With rapidly accelerating market demand for Next IT technologies and solutions, we are looking for an aggressive, enthusiastic Sr. Enterprise Sales Executive eager to increase our customer base and grow revenue at our dynamic, entrepreneurial company.
As a Sr. Enterprise Sales Executive, you will be responsible for meeting sales targets focused on new strategic accounts by identifying qualified opportunities and engaging senior business leaders responsible for Customer Engagement, Human Capital Management/Human Resources, and Workforce Support/Shared Services. A successful candidate will also showcase excellent teamwork skills for working closely with others in Sales, Marketing, Development, and Implementation.The Sr. Enterprise Sales Executive performs the following tasks:
- Drive entire pre-to-post-sales process—hunting/prospecting, opportunity qualification, solution definition/proposal, contract negotiation, close, solution implementation & launch
- Create lasting, valued business relationships with clients & industry influencers, including the C-suite
- Develop and manage pipeline to meet or exceed target
- Develop & maintain account strategies to drive adoption of Next IT products & services
- Meet or exceed quotas, including hunting net new accounts
- Direct appropriate resources toward opportunities in your territory or vertical market
- Maintain a high level of expertise regarding our customers & their industries
- Articulate, demonstrate, & present compelling value propositions/business cases for Next IT products, services & solutions
- Help customers identify new & expanded use cases for Next IT solutions
- Effectively negotiate terms & conditions with decision makers & procurement teams to close deals
- Be a stellar team member to Sales, Marketing, & Solutions Delivery to meet objectives & ensure customer success, renewals and referrals
- Apply CRM / Sales tools to move faster, leverage best practices & improve processes
- Driven, highly organized, self-starter comfortable working through ambiguity in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Proven hunter with strong negotiating skills & history of achieving/exceeding quota
- Successful track record of solution selling to multiple levels of an organization, especially the “C suite” executive level
- Resilient & resourceful—willing to go the extra mile
- Demonstrated critical thinking & strategic planning skills
- Excellent oral/written/presentation skills
- Strong business acumen, industry insight
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales techniques, tools & processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of successful software, technology or complex solution sales experience required.
- Demonstrated record of meeting or exceeding enterprise sales quotas of $1M a year
- Relevant direct sales experience with a territory or vertical market, driving enterprise customer adoption of technology
- Extensive account management experience, including large accounts
- Network of reference contacts as a target audience to present Next IT solutions
- Track record of establishing strategic executive level relationships with Fortune 500 Companies
- Experience in one or more of the following verticals a plus: Travel & Transportation, Communications & TelCos, Finance & Insurance, Customer Engagement, Human Capital Management (HR) or Workforce Solutions (Shared Services)
- Experience working with external partners to develop and close business within enterprise accounts a plus
Candidate should also be able to successfully clear all required federal, state and county background checks, including a higher-level government screening if required for projects.
Next IT offers a fast-paced work environment with competitive compensation and excellent benefits including comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability and 401(k).
Next IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We are proudly based in Spokane, Washington. For more information, please visit www.NextIT.com.
Or email us at: Careers@NextIT.com