Sr. Project Manager, Professional Services
Next IT, a Verint company, has an immediate need for a Senior Project Manager to work out of our Spokane Valley, WA office. Using established methodologies, the Sr. Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple Verint System’s technology deployments with an established budget, scope and timeline across a diverse portfolio of complex, multi-tiered projects to achieve financial targets and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the project life cycle.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Provides a high-level project plan and documentation.
- Works under minimal supervision on various projects.
- Utilize wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Develops and manages project lifecycles up to and including successful handoff of issues to the Customer Support organization.
- Help drive decisions for natural language model refinement activity that ensures alignment with customer goals, objectives and expected value.
- Utilize a shared resource pool with other PMs and maintain installation / project schedule and perform all other required duties.
- Maintaining ownership and enforce escalation process for installation issue resolution and give final go/no go on installation departure.
- Reviewing all pre-sales documents and alert Sales and Contracts to potential technical, logistical or business issues and liaison with internal departments to ensure all necessary needs and goals are being met.
- Allocating resources with other PM’s and maintain installation/project schedules.
- Provide pre sales technical and integration support to sales staff.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with customer IT and business executives to facilitate honest and timely communication.
- Identifies changes in technology, customer environments, and product direction that could adversely affect the efforts of VERINT Systems, Inc.
- 8 + years’ experience in technical project management, process/resource management consulting, and/or customer relationship management.
- Ability to manage and conduct resource requirements analysis.
- 25% Travel required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, and SS verification.
- Successful completion of a credit check, for those travel related roles that will require the candidate to obtain the appropriate credit line required to travel.
- Software specific working knowledge required of the following: MS Project, Visio, Microsoft Office Suite (sophisticated user level).
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- PMP certification desired.
- Demonstrated experience in leading enterprise scale software deployments highly desirable.
- Highly motivated individual driven to keep pace in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to influence others, demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- The ability to interface with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to adapt to rapid change.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity in all business dealings.