VP, Solution Development
We’re a company of innovative problem solvers who thrive in a fast-paced environment. We believe language understanding holds the keys for ubiquitous AI, and we're passionate about working as a team to create cutting-edge technology. Our conversational AI is a layer of technology that sits between our clients and their customers to answer complex questions, execute solutions and deliver the right outcome.
We are seeking a Vice President of Solution Development to join our team in developing leading-edge chatbot and conversational AI systems for the Global 5000. The right candidate for the role will have a strong background for fostering culture and innovation through periods of rapid-growth while delivering excellent service and solutions for large, enterprise customers. As Vice President of Solution Development, you will provide strategic leadership to teams in the Delivery and Customer Care organization, directly managing developers, SDETs, and Natural Language Model (NLM) Engineers. The right candidate must also have a proven track record in leading technical teams, have comprehensive knowledge in scaled agile practices, and agile leadership principles.
- Proven track record in maximizing resource utilization across a diverse project portfolio
- High level collaboration with cross-functional leaders
- Lead an organization in delivering solution elements to the end user, without excessive external production or operations support.
- Produce measurable outcomes that increase the frequency, speed, and quality of deployments to our clients.
- Attract, recruit, and retain capable individuals to build a high-performing team.
- Perform career coaching and personal development, evaluate performance, and provide guidance and corrective actions.
- Foster an environment of transparency where facts are always friendly, so that individuals and teams feel free to innovate, experiment, and communicate openly and honestly with all stakeholders.
- Collaborate with leadership to manage headcount, non-billable consulting, and capitalization.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field; 10+ years of enterprise software development experience with 5+ years of leadership experience
- Significant understanding and knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the software engineering and architecture field
- Experience and understanding of enterprise level agile processes
- Broad exposure to a variety of industry frameworks, tools, and technologies utilized in implementing modern enterprise software solutions.
Next IT offers a fast-paced work environment with competitive compensation and excellent benefits including comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability and 401(k).
Next IT Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We are proudly based in Spokane Valley, Washington. For more information, please visit: www.NextIT.com.
Or email us at: Careers@NextIT.com